Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crab Fest

Sometimes I just seem to run out of free time!  Crab Fest has come and gone.  It was a beautiful sunny day for the first day and then the rain set in for the rest of the Crab Fest turned into the Kodiak Rain Festival!  Oh well, everyone that went still had a good time.  There was great food for everyone to choose from.  VFW had the funnel cakes, and fried twinkies, CPOA had the turkey legs everyone has been missing, and of course their were the bruin burgers and dough buoys.  Personally you couldn't pay me to eat the last two! YUCK.  Not that I want a fried twinkie.  I did go to Marie's and enjoy some of the best steak taco's I've ever had.  And one day we had some great B-B-Que sandwiches from organic beef from Alaska Beef.  The Mudd's know what they are doing.  If they start selling wholesale I will be getting a side!  I didn't take a lot of pictures due to the weather but I took a few of the survival suit race and people on the midway and some of the kids with "fair hair" the hair was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment