Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Friends

Just a quick post to thank my friends for keeping me sane while I am cooped up. Karen has been kind enough to help me here at the house. My craft room had turned into chaos. Not to mention she has taken me to town to run errands and have lunch. Judi calls even though she sounds like she is pulling her hair out with both hands. Slow down girl before you need one of your hats to cover the bald spots! LOL Don't work too hard in Anchorage, yea yea, I know, it is a business trip. Try to relax a bit. Don't worry about that cat in a dog suit, I know he will be in good hands while you are gone. I am researching some treats to make for him that will be alright for him and his little problem.

Thanks to everyone who stops my honey to ask him how I am doing. I will be back in fine form again by the end of May.

And thanks honey for putting up with my grumpiness right now. LOL I kinda like you helping with laundry. Long as it consist of folding and carrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment